- Qatar Airways to soon start a fully-owned airline in India
- What Are the Functions of a Newspaper?
- Did you know these major differences between the hard news and soft news stories?
- Kashmir Valley miscreants to be peppered with Chilli Shots now. And it’s supposedly safe
- 10 Lakh Samsung Galaxy Note-7 smartphones will be returned in the US
Monthly Archives: March 2017
On Wednesday, Qatar Airways confirmed that soon it will start a fully owned airline in India. This happened after the civil aviation ministry of India has asked the CEO of state-owned Qatar airways, Al Baker and the Qatar government to … Continue reading